quick turn off multiple rooms

have 8 rooms how can i quickly turn on or off rooms without altering timing sequences.

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@rolandwb Not easy but you can use 1 of the 3 schedule days (mon-sun etc) and set them all at, say, frost protection but you then have to switch schedule 8 times. At least you don't lose any of your settings for normal timings.

• rolandwb
    rolandwb
    edited February 2020

so once set up it doesnt lose previous settings? so can swap and change? but its probably quicker just to drag the slider down to 16

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@rolandwb Yes you can use all 3 of the schedule days so you might want to use a set for, say, Spring and autumn where only a few of your rads will require heat. I know it's nowhere near what you asked for but can be useful. There is a very well supported thread on the 'switch off' in the suggestions area - you might want to add your voice there?

• Don't know if it helps but I use IFTTT and you can set up a button widget (In Android) to shut off certain rad stats. I have ones to turn off all rads, return to auto control, turn certain rooms of for a couple of hours etc. Works well for me.
  • Thanks but not on android,, seems simple enough to design this as geofencing turns off when away so simple to add a geo off button "whist at home" or with zero range option??