Commande des thermostats en tout ou rien

Options
Bonjour,
Je souhaiterais que mes thermostats fonctionnent en tout ou rien.
Mon système de chauffage est de type géothermique gaz/gaz avec 6 compresseurs gérant 6 secteurs.
Le problème est que pour que le plancher chauffant monte en température, il faut un temps important (plusieurs heures), et la programmation actuelle est de type bande proportionnelle, ce qui n’est pas compatible. (Les compresseurs n’aiment pas ça)
Les thermostats qui équipaient la maison auparavant étaient de type mécanique avec un offset de près de 2 degrés.
Est-il possible de les programmer en tout ou rien avec un offset de 1 degré ?

Réponses

• Herres
    Herres ✭✭✭
    Options
    Oui, vous pouvez regler le offset dans l’ application. Le systeme Tado fonctione en tout/rien ou modulant. Vous avec le choix.
  • Valesandro
    Options
    Je vous remercie pour votre réponse, mais malheureusement je ne trouve pas comment modifier ces réglages dans l’application.
    Pouvez-vous m’aider ?
  • Herres
    Herres ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pour changer Le calibration des appareils Tado vous allez a configuration, puis chambres et appareils, puis vous choisisez une chambre et sous mesurer compensation de teperature vous pouvez mettre une offset.
    Choisir tout/rien ou modulation est fait avec le wizzard de installation du thermostat.
  • Valesandro
    Options
    Dear herres,

I am sorry, but what I call « offset » is the difference between heating on and off.
    For instance if room temperature is 19.5 degree and set temperature is 20 degrees, heater is on so that room temperature rises up to 20 degrees. Then heater will turn to off and temperature will decrease.
    1 degree offset means that heater will turn on a gain when room temperature drops down to 19 degrees.
    I actually have no problem with temperature probe accuracy.
    How can I modify modulation setting ? Should I uninstall smart thermostat and install it again correctly ?
    Thanks for your help
    Valesandro
  • Herres
    Herres ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Valesandro,

Thx for explaining that.
    I dont know how much that offset is for Tado equipment, nor how to influence this.
    Most of the temperature overshoot it is caused by the heating installation itself. When the thermostat switches off the water in the radiator still gives off its heat and causes this.
    So you can not really influence this with an on-off thermostat.
  • Valesandro
    Options
    Thank you for your answer.
    First, let me explain my home heating system.
    There are 6 refrigerating systems with compressors, evaporators (outside ground) and condensors (room floor). (Enalsa was the builder)
    Refrigerant gaz flows directly from outside to inside (there are no heat exchanger)
    This system was installed 24 years ago with mechanical thermostats (on/off regulation with an offset of about 2 degrees)
    Such a system needs time to equilibrate and on/off regulation is perfect and works perfectly.
    That is the reason why I absolutely want on/off regulation.
    And if it was possible to adjust thermostat offset to 1 degree, it will improuve overshoot problems.

Best regards

Valesandro
  • Herres
    Herres ✭✭✭
    Options

Fine installation you have. But unfortunately I cannot help you further with this.

Good luck

Herres

• Valesandro
    Options
    It’s kind of you.
    Thank you for your messages

Valesandro