Why does Tado not provide the possibility to directly ask Qs per Email?

Opties

The bottom of the Tado website does not provide any (link to some) Tado email address / request for some response. I would expect that Tado provides at least an Email link for (potential) customers that are not yet registered/customer. At this moment the only way to ask Qs is via the forum - customers should be able to directly address Tado.

I advise you to add a link 'contact Tado here per Email' to your website

1 stemmen

Active · Laatst bijgewerkt

Reacties

• Rob2
    Rob2 ✭✭✭
    Opties

This used to be possible, but that info has been removed. Lots of companies do that. The stated reason often is that e-mails do not contain the required information to answer the question, and several replies are required to collect it, which is ineffective. Reading typical questions on the forum, I can understand that position.

• Andreplusplus
    Opties

How about the chat functionality on https://www.tado.com/gb-en? Bottom right corner (but I can’t check if it is working the same as here in NL.

• Rob
    Rob | Admin
    april 2022 aangepast
    Opties

Volgens mij kunnen we hier gewoon in het Nederlands verder, aangezien we hier enkel met Nederlandstaligen zijn :)

Hoe dan ook, er is de chat functie die @Andreplusplus noemt. Enkel zichtbaar wanneer je de functionele cookies accepteert (de rest kan je weigeren), wat in dit geval daadwerkelijk ook echt functioneel is. Dan kom je in de chatbot terecht, en wanneer je vraag te specifiek is voor de chatbot dan kom je in contact met een echt persoon. Voordeel voor ons (tado) is dat er vooraf een aantal informatievragen gesteld worden waardoor we ook beter inhoudelijk op een vraag in kunnen gaan. Niets is onpraktischer dan de vraag 'het werkt niet!' zonder enige vorm van context. Dan moet je eerst een paar berichten heen in weer sturen (welk apparaat/welk account/wat werkt er niet/etc) voordat het probleem duidelijk is. Dat resulteert enkel in meer (wacht)tijd en dus frustratie.

Hoe dan ook, naast deze chatfunctie is er ook nog een contactformulier. Ook hier vooraf een paar informatievragen, om precies dezelfde reden als hierboven aangegeven.