Verbindingsprobleem tussen thermostaatknoppen en draadloze ontvanger

Opties

Hello everyone,

Apologies upfront for the Nederlands. I am an expat in the Netherlands.

Few months ago I bought Tado Thermostat V3+ with the wireless receiver for my house which is connected to the district heating.

For the ground floor I have floor heating and on the first floor and the attic, I have radiators. All these heating sources are independent from each other i.e., when I turn on one of my radiators, I don't need to have the floor heating of the ground floor turned on.

My purpose was to use the main thermostat with the wireless receiver on the ground floor only for the floor heating, independently from the rest thermostats of the radiators (thermostat knobs).

This was actually what was happening until few days ago i.e., I could turn on one of the radiator thermostats on the first floor without the main thermostat, the wireless receiver and the floor heating being turned on.

This changed during the last week. Suddenly, I realized that when I was turning on one of the radiator thermostats (thermostat knob), the wireless receiver of the floor heating was turning on while main thermostat was turned off (temperature of main thermostat was lower than the temperature of ground floor).

The problem was temporarily resolved by restarting the wireless receiver, the main thermostat and the wifi bridge but after few hours the problem re-appeared.

Can you please advise?

Reacties

• Douwe
    Douwe ✭✭✭
    Opties
    Seems normal behaviour. If you have setup the wireless receiver as the section controller (zone regelaar) then if you require heat from the radiator, the wireless receiver actuates the district heating. If you set the section controller to none for the rooms with the radiator, then this is not happening
  • Nikitas
    Opties

@Douwe Thank you for the reply. Can you please explain me a little bit better you last sentence? How do I set the section controller to none?

• Nikitas
    Opties

@Douwe Never mind, I found it! Thanks a lot :-)