Will Tado put a boiler kill switch on the wall mounted controller

Optionen

Look through the chat and the most common issue is the equipment going offline becuase the bridge struggles to communicate with all devices reliably. This keeps leaving me in a bad situation when the system is unable to turn the boiler off so it remains on all night / weekend / whilst on holiday. I've got up in the night to find the heating on (towel rails) and most likely a now off-line room. The ONLY way to switch off the boiler is to go to the garage and or fuse box and physically isolate the power to it - a night in the rain this is not ideal.

Could Tado incorporate a kill switch (Boiler Off) on the wall mounted boiler controller? I plan to incorporate one to one in the wiring to deal with my issues which will not go away - it has its moments of working for 2 weeks properly - then, probably through RF interference rooms go off-line without apparant cause.

Please Tado - accept the problem - allow multiple bridges, or at least incorporate something that allows the user to isolate the boiler when it happens - there is enough evidence that the RF comms is shakey.