Are you happy with tado's current interaction with the Community Forum ???

Options

It seems to me that tado have "finally" decided to respond to the many comments from other Community Forum members regarding tado's long running lack of communication with their customers.

However it appears to me that the policy is to shut down the vast majority of long standing requests…..I personally find this to be an extremely diabolical strategy.

What do you think about it ???.

Best Answers

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited May 6 Answer ✓
    Options
    There is no need to reply to this post anymore....I have actually received a DM regarding my inappropriate level of criticism to the new tado activity......so after nearly 4 years and 2350 posts I'm going to back off.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited May 13 Answer ✓
    Options
    My last entry in this thread (possibly my last entry ever)
    Something seismic has happened to the Community Forum.....or at least, that's what it seems to me.
    It appears that hardly anyone is posting into the Forum at the moment, the vast majority of posts are now marked as "closed" or "answered"...... by a tado employee.
    There are now only 4 posts showing in the "unanswered" section.
    The level of interest in the Community Forum appears to have been quashed by tado's recently renewed interactive actions.
    Will this post be brought forward to the top of the list, once I submit this entry ???
    That's how it used to work...I'm not sure if that action now happens...(it appears not)

Answers

• davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    edited May 2
    Options

Agreed.

What @Emcee has achieved is to make it harder to find anything which will ultimately kill interest in this forum

I've looked back and the first 6 pages of threads have all had the last reply from Emcee. This is pushed much newer threads way back so they'll probably not get a response. Maybe give it a few more months and Emcee can resurrect them too 😏