Trying to get system with dumb and smart TRVs to play ball.

Options

Hey,

So I've had tado installed for a while, but I've ran into some problems that I can't seem to get my head around.

I've got a few Smart TRV's in the most commonly used rooms, but I've not spent the extra to outfit the lesser-used rooms. I have the wireless thermostat with the relay box connected to the boiler. Also connected to the boiler is the original Honeywell control panel. (Kept it in just in case tado's servers go down or I have issues with the system)

My issue mostly is not knowing how to set up the Honeywell programmer so that it plays ball with the tado system. I've got the choices of OFF, Continuous, Once and Timer on the programmer, but I'd like to have control over what schedules (Without using the Honeywell) I.e I want the boiler to turn on at 6AM to heat up the DUMB TRV rads. And then later to turn off at a set time, say 10AM. But then to come back on when called for by the smart TRV.

At the moment, I can't seem to get the boiler to cough up heating unless the HW thermostat is turned to CONT and that defeats the purpose of having the whole system in my use case.

Hope this makes some kind of remote sense.