v6.27.0 and still no copy & paste

Just updated to version 6.27.0 and I still can't copy and paste settings within my schedule. I understand Tado need to know if updates are being used but this is really, really frustrating.

Comments

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    edited November 15

@Ben_UK

Are you sure? It works well since at least 6.26

• I don't have this icon on 6.27.0 Android.

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭

@eezytiger

I have no access to Android, sorry. Have you tried the web app instead (as a temporary solution) ?

https://app.tado.com/en/main/home

• @rafm5 Nothing in the web app either. Is this one of the things they're rolling out to selected test groups, so account based rather than app version based?

• I had the very first issue of the C&P when I received 6.24.......then I lost it and nothing is showing on 6.27.....??🤔
  • Just updated tonight to 6.26 ios and still no copy & paste

• Nothing for me either, 6.26 iOS

• The copy and paste function with the icon at the top of the screen was rolled out to about half of users to assess its usability. I believe it will be rolled out to the rest of us soon.
  • @Heatexpert

Unless I've misunderstood a post comment from a Tado employee........Tado withdrew this after approximately 1 week of assessing customer usage of the feature as insufficient.

• Is there any update on this….. I never got it and could have used it this week! Was it only rolled out to beta users?…… I noticed it had TestFlight on the working screen shots

• I now have version 6.29 on Android, which includes copy and paste, as described in the change log.

• Just updated to 6.28 beta version via the IOS TestFlight option and it’s there but it only seems to be room to room copy and no option for day to day within a room ☹️