Tado app keeps asking me to sign in

Options
Tado has been great, however I have noticed the app keeps asking me to sign in. It's asked me to do so 3 times in the last hour for example, then other times it will be fine.

It last happened when I was updating settings and the train went into a tunnel, so maybe when the app loses connection it then asks to re-authenticate..? In either case it's pretty annoying.

I am using a s21+ with the latest version of the app.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Jhon
    Options

I have this issue too, but only on my phone. (Just set everything up this weekend.)

On my tablet (Galaxy S7 FE), the app works as expected, but on my phone (Galaxy Fold 2), the app seems to forget my login after half an hour or so. It's very annoying.

Have reinstalled the app a couple of times but that does not seem to make a difference.

I also had issues installing the Tado devices: on my phone. I was able to register and configure the IB and Thermostat, but then "add device" got stuck on the spinning circle until a "server not responding" (or something like that) message appeared. I was able to add my TRVs using my tablet, so not a major problem, but I do believe it is related to the continuous logouts...

Did you contact support about this?