Room stuck in Open Window mode

Has anyone experienced this before:

The black line indicates the room has detected an open window which has been active since 9:30 yesterday. (There was no open window, just yet another false positive). It's now stuck in this state and I can't seem to deactivate it. I've tried turning heating off and toggling home/away mode.

It doesn't seem to be affecting the schedule, but it does mean the open window detection isn't working at all for this room. I opened all the windows in the room, the temperature dropped ~1 degree in a few mins, but heating didn't turn off.

Anyone seen this before or know how to fix?

Comments

• Hi @tomtomtomtoms

I must be missing something here because the graph seems to show that the "Open Window" notification was only for a short(ish) period of time.....and the temperature continued to drop (heating off) and then when the "Open Window" period finishes the graph shows that the temperature is rising (heating on).

Apologies if I'm not understanding your interpretation of this graph.

• tomtomtomtoms
    edited December 2021

Hey @GrayDav4276 - sorry if it's a little clear. It triggered the notification at 9:30 (incorrectly) and has been stuck in Open Window mode since.

This picture from today might demonstrate it better. The dark grey line a bottom indicates when it's in Open Window mode, so basically all day...

I've decided to contact Tado support and they're going to look into it.

• @tomtomtomtoms

Yeah, your first graph did not show the issue that your post indicated. However there is something strange regarding the 2nd graph. This graph shows changed in the "Heat Demand" from "High Demand" to "Low Demand" and the temperature is rising and falling in line with these "Heat Demands" Therefore I can't "see" that your boiler is constantly on.

Your graphs do not appear to relate to the scenario that you are indicating. Sorry, but I can't get it !! 🤔