Tado App on my phone

Options

Hello When I had my boiler installed they fitted the thermostat on the wall in the hall and set the app on my phone. This had been working beautifully, but now the front page that shows up when you click on the heating is stuck on 19.5 with a sliding bar to set the heating higher or lower. Below it comes up message showing Resume Schedule. If I want to increase the heating I usually click on the Smart Schedule to adjust the temperature but I'm finding this doesn't seem to be working, can you please advise what I need to do.

I looked on you tube and the app setting was the same on my phone but this has now changed

Best Answer

Answers

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@Burntwood Please attach some screenshots

• Burntwood
    Options

Sorry I can't see any screenshots

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

@Burntwood You wont see a screenshot until you take it ;-)

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Burntwood it sounds like your heating is in manual mode set to 19.5 degrees, and I'm guessing you've got your manual control duration set to "until ended by user" or "infinite".

If so then no matter what you do within the smart schedule, it won't take effect until you click the "Resume Schedule" button.

When you use the slider to adjust your heating you need to also click the little pencil icon that appears to adjust how long you wish the manual change to last for.
  • Burntwood
    Options

Hello yes you're right the heating is being controlled manually only because the heating schedule will not work. I tried the slide bar to increase the heating which then came up about the reschedule, when I click on that the smart schedule can show 20 but as the front page is showing 19.5 the heating will not come on. Its the same for the water, on the front page its showing off but on the smart schedule it should be on, I'm going to try and attach some screen shots for you. Thank you for getting back to me

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@Burntwood Are you in an away mode?