UFH and Radiator Setup (several manifolds)

Options

Hi all,

I have a Grant oil boiler with a separate hot water tank.

This then feeds 4 different circuits from what I can tell

• Hot water and 3 towel radiators
    1. I'd like to control the hot water via tado
    2. Is there a way to make the hot water only run when one of the other circuits has the boiler on? (I have hubitat, have used openHAB, HA as well so this could be a trigger?)
    3. I'd like to be able to additionally control 1 or more of the towel radiators via a TRV to stop it coming on whenever the hot water is, but instead have it come on only if the temperature demands it / on a schedule (similarly to 2)

• UFH Area 1 - this has 8 zones (with more uponor actuators), currently on an Uponor wireless system which is very limited in control. I'd like to swap this to Tado but not sure how this can be done as obviously it doesn't have wires back in? I know there are now Tado wireless thermostats but not sure how they then control the actuator valves? The manifold is in a separate location to the boiler
  • UFH Area 2 - this has 4 zones (with 10 uponor actuators) again currently on an Uponor wireless (older) system. Also want to change this to Tado, this is in a completely separate part of the house.
  • Radiator system (upstairs) - controlled using a wireless danfloss system, seems to work appallingly, I'd presume I can add 2 tado TRV's to the radiators upstairs but again not sure how the whole wiring gets back to the main system

Can provide any pictures / further commentary. I've seen suggestions that a JG 8 zone wiring centre might be needed but grateful to anyone whos tried similar.

I had Tado at my last property with success but that was a wired system and I didn't control the HW as it was a combi

Thanks