Use Tado with shunt valve steering

Options
Hello

I am trying to validate if my Tado wired thermostat will be compatible with my setup.

I have geothermal heating heating water in a accumulator to a predefined value, on the tank there is a motorized shunt valve that can be controlled via either outdoor sensor with curve steering or via an indoor thermostat.

Currently it is connected to an indoor thermostat, from the shunt valve there goes 4 wires to the thermostat. I have measured them with a multimeter and it seems to be constant 5v via two of them and one cable regulate the shunt valve via voltage difference. High voltage = decrease amount of hot water to radiator system, low voltage = increase amount of hot water to the system.
The last cable I haven’t figured out what it does but it seems to have no functionality as my current thermostat works fine with it disconnected as well.

Can Tado emulate the behavior of my current thermostat?

The brand of the shunt valve automatic is AUTOMIX 10. And the thermostat is simply called AUTOMIX 10RB.

It’s not listed in the Tado compability list but I assumed such an easy device should be replaceable with Tado but is starting to have my doubts.