iOS beta 6.40+ are horrible 😡
I guess you fired your UX designer, because the changes in 6.40+ are horrible. Two major things are changed:
- You have to hold your phone with two hands now, to change the temperature. Because the slider behaves differently before 6.40.
- Date format phone settings are not followed any more. I get AM/PM notation, while my phone settings are set to 24 hours.
I already submitted a ticket through support. After a dozen replies from serval support members with "we have to forward this". I was turned away, asking to submit a feature request on community forum.
As a tado ambassador and yes, I can call myself that (customer since 2015) with:
- 1 thermostat
- 5 temperature sensors
- 1 extension kit
- 10 radiator values
- 1 AC
- And advised serval family members and friends (3 households that actually bought tado because of me, and not just a thermostat...)
I'm really disappointed the way things go.
So my questions for you tado:
- Why should I be a beta tester? If feedback is just rubbish for you?
- Why is it so hard to submit beta feedback, with all those hurdles?
My actions after this:
- I keep downgrading my app to 6.39 (11591) until the build expires.
- And keep a bitter feeling after this whole debacle.