💥 tado° launches Smart Thermostat Black Edition and Dark Mode for the app 💥 

Options

Today tado° announced its Black Edition of the Smart Thermostat and Dark Mode for the tado° app coming in October 2022 😲

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Wow......that looks really good, nice to know that the tado° developers have spent time on this truly important upgrade.
    I bet there will be a request for grey devices soon as well.
    By the way.......will this help reduce running costs.......??🤔
  • MichielTado
    MichielTado ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options

Nice, btw does anyone know what happened to the Balance AC feature? It was introduced here, but the post is gone, and no mention on the website….

Forget my post. it is back on the website,

• JJ75019
    Options
    I have exterior temperature visibility issue in my Tado app on Android, last version, uninstalled and reinstalled, and in the graphic mode, the numbers are white on light grey, completely unreadable. Do you know what happened?
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

It's an issue between the "dark mode" feature of your phone and how tado° isn't able to work with the "dark mode" phone feature......apparently tado° are working to fix the issue.

• JJ75019
    Options
    Thank you very much Dav
  • JJ75019
    Options
    It's solved, thank you very much :-)
    (Update from the 4th of October, received Yesterday)
  • andyblac
    Options

I still don't see the "Dark Mode" on my iPhone app, how do we enable it?

• johnnyp78
    Options
    We don’t yet have it on iOS. Probably a good thing judging by the amount of problem’s it’s caused on Android.
  • andyblac
    Options

@johnnyp78 ahh ok , thanks.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

It's not available on my android. Probably conscripts only!!

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options

. . . .

• Manuel
    Options

Android is also in public beta since yesterday. See also https://community.tado.com/en-gb/discussion/comment/45517/#Comment_45517