Upstairs rads not heating 2 zone

Options
Hi, I've just installed Tado smart system to replace my old Danfoss system, I have a 2 zone system which I replaced the main TP9000 with a recieve kit, the TS sensor with a wireless thermostat, and a TP5000 with a wired thermostat, plus I have put smart TRVs on all rads apart from the 2 where the wall thermostats are. My problem is the upstairs rads won't heat up, downstairs is fine, I have set all TRVs to independent bit still won't work upstairs. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Which thermostat controls the upstairs rads, wired or wireless with wireless receiver? If you go to the desktop version of this forum you can post photos of the wiring.
  • dean2230
    Options
    I have a 2 zone system with a thermostat in the hallway and a thermostat in the bedroom all other rooms have independent control. I find that my upstairs radiators do not come on unless the downstairs hallway radiator is on which seems to heat up on its own and not in line with downstairs thermostat. Any ideas on this. Just for info the hallway radiator doesn't seem to have any form of control valve on it.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    What do you mean by ‘independent control’? Sounds like it’s a problem with wiring or the zone valve but impossible to say without more information or pictures of the wiring.