Devices keep going offline randomly

Options
I installed my Tado system just a week ago and I have TRV’s in every room. All have been working fine until today when they randomly keep going offline. It might be my hallway device, then my bathroom device, then one of these may reconnect only for another one to disconnect. I have followed the guidance re the positioning of the bridge but nothing seems to resolve the problem. Any recommendations would be gratefully received. Thank you

Comments

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Mushy they've got a fairly major outage at the moment apparently.

Worth visiting status.tado.com and hitting the subscribe button. You'll then get status updates.

I've been a customer for years and this is very rare - as in hardly ever happens. Though, unusually, on this occasion it seems to be taking them a while to fix.
  • Mushy
    Options
    Thanks for the update, hopefully that’s the reason and not something local. Really appreciate you replying to my post, thank you
  • McClan
    Options
    Having the same issue.
    The 2 closest keep dropping out. Main Room thermostat & TRV
  • Winnie
    Options

I am having the same problem. Waving the bridge around seemed to help sometimes but often end up having to re-set the device. Causes a problem when I am not at home - good job there is no heating on at the moment now. Did anyone find out why this is happening or have I just got dicky wifi??? Worked fine for first 2 months though!

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a persistent problem that affects many tado° users......too many and too often. The tado° system can at best, be described as unreliable / flaky... imho