Boiler is not triggered since installing the radiator smart thermostats

Options
Hi everyone. I know this problem was seen before but I can’t find what I need. So a couple of days ago my husband installed 4 smart Tado radiator thermostats. All well up until now… we didn’t think about trying them out so we thought that was it. Last night it was a bit cold in the living room area so we thought we might try them out… nothing…the boiler wouldn’t start pumping heat…
Note that we had the smart thermostats before this and it all worked fine.
We tried restarting everything, including the boiler… nothing. The app seems to be connected with everything but nothing works… hot water is perfectly fine. Any ideas?

Comments

• Adi_2007
    Options
    Update on this.It looks like everything happened when we actually restarted the extension kit.
  • Adi_2007
    Options
    This system was perfectly fine for months, before this.
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    It was probably due to this https://community.tado.com/en-gb/discussion/14022/major-outage-warning
  • Adi_2007
    Options
    It might be… but my problem is still there… boiler not communicating with the system
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    You say ‘Note that we had the smart thermostats before this and it all worked fine.’ - do you mean Tado smart thermostats? Can they still call for heat? If so it sounds like the new Tado trvs aren’t registered properly.