Tado Internet Bridge - Cloud LED keeps blinking
I have bought the Tado V3+ starter kit with a lot of excitement but my excitement keeps fading day by day because of lack of support from Tado.
I'm an 1st time user of Tado, when trying to connect the Tado Internet bridge (V3+), the Cloud LED keeps blinking and unable to connect to internet.
I have tried all the troubleshooting methods mentioned by Tado support team but the issue is not yet solved after days.
I could understand that this is a very common issue with Tado IB, but could not find the right solution nor the support from Tado.
I tried the following already :
- Resetting the modem & IB itself
- Trying using different port
- Tried with different Ethernet cables
- Used the Ethernet port from Laptop & connected with IB, still no use
- But I did not try the option of creating a static IP as am not a techie.
Please let me know if there are other ways of solving this problem. Thanks a ton.