Reverting to Smart Schedule

Options

Is it possible to use the Tado wall mounted unit to revert back to Smart Schedule? So i have a schedule programmed, decide to increase the temp manually on the wall unit but then, later, want to revert back to Smart Schedule, ideally using the wall unit again, rather than having to find my mobile and revert to schedule on the app. Many tks.

Best Answers

• GrilledCheese2
    GrilledCheese2 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Push the button to get to the temperature menu and push the up arrow once. The manual hand symbol will be replaced by the house symbol. The normal schedule will then resume.

• WillC
    WillC
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

that is v cool. But having just testd it, you may need to click the arrow down or up. I just tried it and if you you want to revert back to schedule, u click the down or up arrow depending on whether you had previously increased or decreased the temp and keep clicking until it shows a temp with a House symbol. Then leave it and then it's reverted back to schedule. So for example, if my smart schedule is currently set at 18C and I'd increased the temp to 21C manually, then to revert back to Smart Schedule, I push the down arrow and scroll down from 21 to 20 to 19 and then 18 and when it gets to 18 it shows me a House symbol and so that's how I know Im back to the Schedule temp and leaving it there reverts it back to the Smart Schedule. Really easy, great to know!

• GrilledCheese2
    GrilledCheese2 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

@WillC you're right. I just tried it and the number of presses varies. I guess I'm used to knocking the temp back by one degree.

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

Gee whiz - been 'ere man an' boy for nigh on 50 years an' didna know that!!