Heating tile in the app doesn't work on my tablet - solutions?

Options

We have the app running on 3 Android devices, but while the heating tile works correctly on the 2 phones - in other words, it opens the Heating screen and gives access to the heating schedule and history - on the tablet all that happens is a spinning "wait" icon (see the snip from a screenshot).

The other tiles work as expected - opening the Geofencing or Air Comfort windows, for instance.

Has anyone else seen and fixed this?

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    This has happened a few times on my iOS app. Worked fine after a restart.
  • BryanGB
    Options

Thanks Johnny, sadly I've not been able to fix this with a restart or even with reinstalling the app. Very odd!

• GrilledCheese2
    Options

I'm also getting the spinning wheel. Seems to be a random delay, sometimes infinite, but restating the app always fixes it. I guess this is a bug with the new software.

• BryanGB
    Options

Oh great, now it's complaining that "Chrome 78" is too old and that I need to upgrade - I don't even have Chrome on the tablet (it's running up-to-date MS Edge).

It makes me suspect this isn't a real app, it's just a front-end on a web service - and it's trying to pull web services from Android, and failing..

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@BryanGB Try to override user agent to: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:100.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/100.0