Decimal display for radiators in app

Options

Has anyone figured out a way to display the radiator temperature on the App to show decimal like the standard thermostat does? It's frustrating when you're at say 22.5 and the temperature flicks between 22 and 23 in the display but the actual thermostat displays 22.6 for example. Alexa and the Statistics tab can display this information very accurately so the radiator thermostats themselves obviously detect the temperature correctly. I understood from a tado chat that this is because the App should mirror the device display. Surely there should be an App setting to let us choose the accuracy. Seems a small thing to fix!

Answers

• daKmoR
    Options
    can we please upvote this... I'm really missing this as well... only controlling full degrees is very limiting....

I can understand if that is how it is with the physical devices but in the app a decimal display should be a possibility :)
  • xraysight
    Options

As far as I recall radiator thermostats sensors are very basic ones. While they can report decimals the accuracy is actually 1 degree. Probably that's the reason of having no decimals. Wall radiator has better sensor.