Installation help- Ideal Code Combi ESP1 38

Hi my father a plumbing and gas engineer has installed our Ideal Code Combi ESP1 38. He isn't tech savvy so my choice of a smart thermostat wasn't a good choice for him haha! Anyway, the boiler has no thermostat/programmer/controller currently but I own a tado thermostat and extension kit. Currently our hot water is on as usual and our central heating is being temporarily controlled via an on/off switch setup by my dad, I want to replace this obviously with the Tado

Here are the options for wiring on my boiler. Any help would be welcomed as I don't want to blow it up!

Comments

• Currently wired with a switch for thermostat.

Does have open Therm but unsure If I need harness?

• Michael
    Michael | Moderator

Hi,

You can find manuals here:

https://www.tado.com/professional-manuals

However, doing it yourself is at your own risk.

We advise to register the devices in your tado° account and follow the online installation steps. Our installation team might contact you with additional questions if needed.

Kind regards,

Michael

• Michael,

I am struggling to get support and answers, there's no help via live chat as no one answered me, theres no email contact I can see or phone number. I am thinking about selling the kit and getting a Hive to be honest.

What I need to know is with the boiler mentioned above Ideal Code Combi and your extension how do I connect the boiler to the extension?
  • karlb123
    karlb123
    edited September 2019
    Michael I've registered the devices but need to unregister to start again and choose different options, how?
  • Michael
    Michael | Moderator

Hello,

Excuse me for the later response. Please contact support, via:

Kind regards,

Michael