Pairing issues

Options
I have a wireless temp sensor that I cannot pair with my bridge, I have bought 2nd hand and was told it's de-registered. Will it pair before the wireless receiver is commissioned on the boiler and could this be preventing the pairing? Cheers

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    It shouldn’t be an issue when you pair it. What does it say when you try?
  • Flash71
    Options
    It just won't connect, I've tried everything on the troubleshooting and moved the bridge, put new batteries in and still won't show connected in the app, am at a complete loss
  • Flash71
    Options
    Just checked at it says Offline
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Have you tried pairing it next to the bridge? If it still won’t pair I think it’s an issue for Tado support.
  • Flash71
    Options
    Thanks will give that a try and if still an issue will contact support. Cheers
  • limeyard
    Options

I spent half a day trying to get it to pair before I realised that I had to press and let go, then wait. I was holding the button down.

It's difficult to imagine that anyone else could be so dumb, but - who knows?

• MoPate23
    MoPate23
    edited March 3
    Options
    @Flash71 did support sort this out for you? I’m having a similar issue with a smart thermostat. I can see the links light up on the thermostat suggesting it’s successfully paired but it’s offline on the app. I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting tips before anyone asks. It’s Sunday, so when Tado reply tomorrow i’ll post the outcome here for anyone else