Contact number for Tado?

Options
PG23
PG23
edited November 2022 in General Questions & Topics

Is there a contact number for Tado?

Also the response from chat is only bot and is the response to Tado is only via email for any issues/warranty/faults?

Answers

• DM932187
    Options

I believe there's no longer a contact number, which is rather disappointing.

Tado support will respond via chat if you persevere through the bot, but it won't be swift. 'Chat's is most definitely a misnomer!

• PG23
    Options

ok.thanks. Tado goes back to the retailer..the app is horrendous as it cannot find Valliant vsmart..ridiculous

• DM932187
    Options

You're probably going to get much better performance and efficiency anyway, if you're running a boiler with its own controller, rather than a third party such as Tado.

• Large
    Options

New to TADO and very disappointed that no help available either by "live chat" or phone or anywhere. Soooooooooooooooooo much money and hope invested and it's looking like we've been left high and dry.

• Catcher
    Options

There is no live chat it says response is one day (I guess that is a good day as I have waited longer than that).

IMO the support team is too small to handle the number of chats.

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@Catcher

>IMO the support team is too small to handle the number of chats.

Especially now with black Friday deals. Sales go up, new users are joining.

• DM932187
    Options

Response times are much quicker outside the heating season, when they're not really needed.

Installed a V3+ in place of a V1 yesterday. All sorts of fun and games. Couldn't reach tado (of course), so developed own workaround which is actually better than V3+ running 'correctly'. Told tado to close the ticket (they hadn't yet opened). They'll probably eventually change something when they get to it though, as they don't usually read the whole script. I won't be too pleased if they then screw up my system. Although, it could be summer by then...

This is by far the worse aspect of tado as far as I'm concerned. Effectively zero customer support.

Ironically, they were much better 10 years ago. You could actually call them. Clearly overwhelmed now, but could be the doing of them if they don't sort it out.