Will tado Internet bridge work with ZTEMF293N mobile broadband with O2 Sim

Options

Hi guys

I have recently lost the use of my BT hub and broadband

so I purchase I said to you ZTE 293N mobile broadband router powered by O2 SIM card with excellent signal

Has one ethernet port which is enabled , as I access the router via a Mac to set it up

i’ve tried to connect the Internet bridge to it via the ethernet port Internet bridge router light is flashing continuously along with the pairing light

I have also tried to find manually by using the tado Internet bridge MAC address and ip Address

still no success if anybody has any idea or can suggest anything it would be appreciated many thanks to you all Gary

Answers

• luteijn
    Options
    Not seen a full manual of the router, but it could be that the wired port is set up as a WAN port instead of LAN, and/or is missing DHCP-server settings to give out an IP to the tado bridge.
  • Morning

thank you for your reply

unfortunately the software on the router doesn’t allow you to look at how a port is configured I’ve also tried to bind the Internet bridge with its MAC address but that is also failed I feel it might be the case it’s a cheap router with limited ability may have to try something different