Set up wireless thermostat with smart radiator thermostats to act independantly

Options

Hi

I have 4 Smart Wired Thermostats, 3 are assigned to 3 separate underfloor heating zones on the ground floor and have as their zone controller the wireless receiver (BP1980050944) and are all working well.

The 4th Smart Thermostat replaces the old Honeywell thermostat which controlled the first and second floor radiators, this is also has the wireless receiver as its zone controller.(BP1980050944)

There are 8 radiators 7 of which have a smart Radiator Thermostat also with(BP1980050944) as their zone controller.

The problem I have is that unless the 4th Smart Thermostat is heating I have no control over the radiators.

How can I set up the system so I can control each radiator without the 4th Smart Thermostat heating as this is connected to the radiator at the top of the system which has no Smart Thermostat installed which I do not always want to heat.

Thanks

Rob

Best Answer

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Ask Tado support if your zone controllers are set up correctly, this seems to be a common occurrence.

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Sounds like the zone controller might not be set up correctly. Can the trvs call for heat if you make the 4th smart thermostat independent?
  • Robjeni
    Options
    It makes no difference I’m afraid , no heat to tvrs
    Best
    Rob