heat pump air to water and tado

hello guys i own this tado devices:

I was using pellet burner but recently i switched to air to water heat pump elterm etm-lq for my radiator heating system.

sorry specification is in bulgarian but i suppose it may be used google translate it isnt available in any other language

the heat pump controler is dixell

i also have electric boiler for hot water and bramac solar panel

my question is:

1. how can i wire my tado equipement and configure it to integrate it in the best way with the heat pump?
  2. can i expand the control over my hot water boiler it isnt connected to the heat pump only to AC and the solar panel?

elterm is a bulgarian brand but it uses bunch of popular brands (also chinease) parts to build their devices. some kinda franken device :)))

i can provide additonal info and pics

ps someone with experianced with tado valves are they capable to manage heating management boxes i mean the whole box not particular some of the radiator valves in it. i have several boxes on each floor of my house kinda:

i have near 20 radiators and it will be very expansive to buy tado valves for each off them, also it isnt needed floor box control is all i need.

thanks in advance to all!

Comments

• As far as I know Tado just thinks the heat pump is another boiler. Mine is listed as a boiler, not a heat pump and not even electric.

I have it just control the heating. It calls for heat however the heat pump decides based on the incoming and outgoing flow temperatures whether to actually heat. So if one room is calling for heat but the flow and return are both 29 then the heat pump switches off as as far as it is concerned no heat is actually being used.

My water is left to the heat pump to control, when it gets lower then the temp it just switches to heat the hot water and then goes back to room heating.

Wouldn't your hot water be cheaper going through the heat pump rather than the electric boiler? Especially in summer when the heat pump efficeny is much better with your solar panels.