Tado AC unit not turning off the AC

Options
I've searched for this, but no one seems to have the same problem.

I have a schedule set to turn my AC to heat every morning, and turn off at 7:30. However, most mornings the tado unit doesn't send the command to turn the AC off. The app shows it as off, but the tado never lights up to send the command.

Annoyingly, because the app thinks it is already off, asking Google to turn it off doesn't do anything. You have to go into the app, turn it "on", wait for tado to send the on command to an already on AC, then turn it off, which always works.

There's never any problem turning it on earlier in the morning, just turning it off. Any ideas?

Comments

• DrEggman
    Options
    Just to clarify, there's perfect line of sight. The units are about 3m away from each other, so it's nothing like that. It's as though the command from tado server doesn't get to the tado box. I've not noticed it as being a problem on my other 3 tado AC units, so maybe I have a dodgy unit?
  • Nukeleus
    Options
    I have a similar problem. Is there not a way for the app to always send the ‘off’ signal to the unit, even if it already thinks the unit is off?