Room temp doesn't match SRV temp.

Options

I have an open-plan ground floor with two radiators, on at each end.

Both have SRVs and are linked to the wired smart thermostat that is positioned at one end of the open plan room.

The thermostat is set to 20c and the radiators are linked to it.

However, the thermostat is struggling to hit 20, but the radiators are hitting 21.5c, but the air temp is matching the thermostat. i.e. the room is not hitting 20c. There appears to a 1.5> difference between the thermostat and the radiators.

Do I need to raise the thermostat temp, or do I use the SRVs to monitor the room temp?

Answers

• Harries485
    Options

I've also noted that when thermostat is calling for max heat (3 bars), the radiators aren't showing any active bars because they are already at 20c.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

Are all 3 devices mentioned in the same tado room? In that tado room have you set the smart thermostat to be the measuring device?

• Harries485
    Options

Yes - All three devices are in the same room and the thermostat is set to be the measuring device.

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭
    Options

If they are all in the same tado room please let me know how you claim the radiators aren't showing any active bars because they are already at 20c. as that info is only available at room level. That's why I asked the question.

• Harries485
    Options

I may have created each smart device as a sperate room -

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Put them all in one room on the app, delete the other rooms and make the thermostat the measuring device. Should hopefully solve it.
  • Harries485
    Options
    Jonnyp78 both radiators and thermostat assigned to the same single room.
    I'll will update tomorrow.
  • Harries485
    Options
    Linking the radiators and thermostat all to one room appears to have resolved.
    Thank you for your support. :)