Initial Wireless receiver setup

Options

TADO have told me my receiver is saying its connected to the relays on the boiler and not the digital - ive followed all their instructions and wired everything correctly.

Is there a way to reset the receiver so that it picks up the correct instructions because last week just to test out its wireless connection i plugged it in without it being connected to the boiler and this might have therefore defaulted to relay which hasnt been overidden to digital again.

Pic shows deffo linked from the EMS Bus part of the boiler to the digital here and the wires are in as requested

Best Answers

• Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you checked it with the Tado Pro app? That or run through the config from the wireless thermostat.

• hipponax1973
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

ooooh there's a PRO app - ok have just looked through - the chaps at TADO have now configured it properly for an EMS bus and its working properly- interestingly its got hot water control activated even though its a combi boiler without a tank - does this need to left on or switched off or is it irrelevant?

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options
    You should have temperature control of the hot water. On some combis if you switch it off in the app, it reverts control to the boiler, on others it switches off the hot water so best to see what works for you.

Answers

• hipponax1973
    edited January 2023
    Options
    thanks for the reply - yes hot water temp seems to only be controlled by the dial on the front of the boiler no matter what i do but that’s fine as it’s just used for showering