How can I see which rooms were heated at certain time?

Options
Hi,

I would like to have an overall view of heated rooms per minute. I can see it per room but I need to check all the rooms one by one to see which rooms were heated at certain moment.

I find this information interesting to modify the schedule of rooms if needed to have the heating system run less frequently.

I couldn't find such feature in the app. Is there something I miss?

Kind regards

Answers

• you an only read one room screen at a time from what i can see.

• AndrewH
    Options
    Agree, this would be really helpful
  • Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Options

I can’t see Tado providing this any time soon. If you really believe it’s useful, you could probably harvest the info from the Tado API.

• allias3g
    Options
    How to "harvest it" thru API as I would be interested as well.🤔
  • pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

You can do this if you link Tado to Home Assistant. I've only dabbled, but easy to get a graph like this...

• vmguru
    Options

I was looking for this information and it does look like Tado reporting is pretty poor compared to Hive. My Hive I could see how many hours the heat has been on for however I don't see this level of information with Tado

• sLamdunk
    Options
    @vmguru you can see the total hour per day and percentage of usage per room in Care & Protect in the app.
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    @sLamdunk
    I take it you are aware that tado can't differentiate between devices that can call for heat and devices that are INDEPENDENT and can't demand heat.......so that means that the figures produced are rubbish.
  • allias3g
    allias3g
    edited January 2023
    Options

@pcone is that just Google Home assistant or are you running it on one of the external Pie devices?

• pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

@allias3g It is Home Assistant https://www.home-assistant.io/. Either run on a Raspberry Pi, or a another 'always on' computer