Viessmann Vitodpend 100W and Tado configuration?

Options

I have three Viessmann Vitodpend 100W but my heating engineer couldn't find a way to trigger the boiler for heating. Do you happen to have the wiring diagram between the wireless receiver and the Viessmann Vitopend 100W? On the Tado installation manual, it says that "L" connects to "Com" and "1" connects to "No". Can anyone confirm? Are there any specific settings to change on the Tado Smart Thermostat?

Comments

• Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Options

Great boiler, shame about the 'heating engineer'. Sounds like you need to kick him out.

I presume it's a Vitodens and that you just have one, not three.

It can be heat only, system or combi.

I'll presume combi due to apparent skill level. You'd really want to use the digital connections, not switched live. You'd want to reconfigure the Tado to speak the correct digital language, OpenTherm.

You shouldn't have a heating engineer that doesn't understand such basics.

• Emmanuel
    Options

Thanks for the answer. There is a typo in the name of the boiler, but I confirm, it is a Viessmann Vitopend 100W, not a Vitodens. Apparently, it is compatible though.

• Emmanuel
    Options

I am currently facing challenges with the installation process. Could you recommend a heating engineer in or around Brussels, Belgium? Additionally, is there an option for (paid) support from Tado through Teams or Zoom? I'm also looking for wiring documentation tailored to my boiler Viessmann Vitopend 100W. Help!