Which Tado equipment would be best for my current system?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am interested in Tado devices but I am still not sure which devices exactly do I need. Some general information:

I live in an apartment and all the apartments use the district heating system. Every apartment also has its own heat interface unit (Danfoss flat station) responsible only for the heating for that apartment. I have one radiator in 2 of the bedrooms, 2 of the bathrooms and a living room (total of 5), plus underfloor heating in two of the bathrooms and in the kitchen. There are four different wired thermostats (wired to the HUI). One for the underfloor heating in the kitchen and two for the underfloor heating in each of the bathrooms (one per bathroom) . The fourth one (mounted in the living room) is for all of the radiators in all of the rooms (5 radiators in total). As you already know, if I want to heat the apartment up to 25 degrees, I set it on the thermostat and turn all the radiators on. When the thermostat recognizes the temperature has reached 25 degrees it turns the heating off, even though the temperature in some other rooms didn't reach the 25 degrees or maybe even exceeded it. The thermostat only measures the temperature in front of it in the living room. So it means that I can't control the temperature for each of the rooms separately. All of the thermostats are also connected to the ABB free@home system (https://new.abb.com/products/2CKA006220A0122/rtc-f-1).

As I understand, the easieat way would be to buy 5 smart radiator thermostats and mount them on all of the radiators. Then I would have to set the temperature on the ABB thermostat a bit higher than I actually wanted so that the ABB thermostat never reaches the said temperature and all of the smart valves shut down the hot water supply to the radiator before that (by setting the temperature on the smart radiator thermostat lower than it is set on the ABB thermostat). I also read that if I want better readings of the temperature in each of the rooms, I should acquire wireless smart temperature sensor for each of the rooms. What would happen if all of the radiator thermostat reached the preset value and shut the valve off but the ABB thermostat is still asking for the heat from the HUI, becausw it didn't reach the preset value? Can it somewho damage the heating system? Should I then leave one radiator without a smart radiator thermostat so the hot water can always run through the loop? But wouldnt that cost more since the ABB thermostat would always have to be on in order to supply the Tado smart radiator thermostats with the hot water on demand and the hot water wouls always be running through that one radiator which doesn't have the Tado smart radiator thermostat.

The second option is to remove the wired ABB thermostat and mount the Tado wired smart thermostat. I would like to skip this option since everything is already compatible with ABB and I wouldn't want to mess something up.

The option with the wireless smart thermostat (https://www.tado.com/gb-en/wireless-smart-thermostat) doesn't apply in my case since I don't have a boiler.

Would you be kind to answer my questions and tell me what would be the best option for me. If you need any additional information, please ask.

Best regards!