App not sending Signal to the Wireless Reciever

Options
Today my heating wasn’t on when I got up. The App was offline and I fixed that then discovered that although the app said the heating and hot water were on, they were in fact not on. It took me all day to finally fix this by deleting devices off the app and adding them again and also deleting the app. I’m just wondering if others have had the same problem and if this happens often? We have only had the Tado thermostat installed since last Monday.

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    The app doesn’t go offline, it’s just telling you when the devices are losing communication with the bridge. It sounds like your wireless receiver is losing contact with the bridge, which you might need to think about repositioning.
  • Thanks. I’ve had to order cables so I can move it. The heating didn’t go off tonight when it went off on the app. I’ve had to switch it off manually. It all worked fine until last night. ☹️
  • I’ve now moved the bridge. Made a slight mistake of putting it next to a wall and the app stopped working again but followed troubleshooting and moved it out from the wall. All going well at the moment.
  • JLD
    Options
    Not next to a wall? Where else is there to put it?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Not next to a thick wall essentially. Internal walls should be fine but depends on the construction and size of your house.