TRV not controlling boiler.

Hi All

Am experiencing an issue with one of my TRV's where when i manually override the schedule via the app to switch on just the Rad it is connected to it will not switch the boiler on. Everything else seems fine , shows good connection in app, blink to identify works fine and it even seems to be switching off / on as per the schedule , only issue is with the manual override.

Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and any suggestions as to what the problem is ?.

Have raised a support ticket via the chat bot but it looks like it will not be until tomorrow before i will get a reply.

Best Answers

• MFennell
    MFennell
    Answer ✓
    Hey Johnnyp78
    Appreciate your reply ...they responded on my support call and said they pushed out config to my devices so I will test tomorrow ...if still not working will look into your suggestion .
  • MFennell
    MFennell
    Answer ✓
    Hey there yes I have child lock on all my tvr as my son has the habit of twisting them :) ...but I don't think it was the issue ...since raising this question though support said they pushed a config update out to my devices and it seems to have fixed the issue ...appreciate your suggestion though .thanks

Answers