Using Neometris thermostat wiring

Options
I am hoping someone can help me. I have purchased Tado V3+ to replace my existing wireless thermostat - Neometris. I am hoping I could just use the existing wiring however I cannot work out which wires go to which port in the tado receiver. In the Neometris I have 2 blue wires going to N and 2 brown wires going to L which I assume are the same in the tado however I am not sure about the other wires; I also have a red wire bridging between L & 3 and a brown/black wire into 4. There is also 2 earth wires going into the port with 3 lines. My boiler is an ideal logic combo. Could anyone help with configuration of these wires in the tado receiver please? Thanks

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    The Tado app should give you custom instructions when you do the install. I’m assuming it’s for a wireless receiver?
  • Claire08
    Options
    Unfortunately not, it only provides instructions for the boiler, it has nothing for the Neometris wireless receiver.
  • Montage
    Options

Red wire is the COM and Br/Bk is the the NO (SL] to the boiler by the sounds of it.

• johnnyp78
    Options
    @Claire08 it’s assuming you’re going to open up the boiler and rewire directly from there, which might not be the worst idea if @Montage ’s suggestion doesn’t work.