Condominium heating system compatibility - Tado°

Options

hi everybody,

I am renovating an apartment with a centralized heating system on the floor (1 inlet pipe, 1 outlet pipe) at a high temperature with radiators (about 50°C). I discussed with various plumbers the possibility of installing a simple smart system but the plumbers did not show proactive always pushing for a classic solution, with a series of electrothermal actuators controlled by "some" thermostats and a main closing actuator, showing various doubts on heat accounting.

I am proceeding with the installation of two collectors (water in, out) connected to each radiator in the house (10x). There is the predisposition on the manifold but single closing valves will not be installed because I would like to manage the system via intelligent thermostatic controls.

Below some pictures of the today system and the proposal (sorry for the italian in the pictures, I hope it is clear what I mean):

1) heat accounting:

2) current layout

3) this is the layout I proposed following the instructions on the site: the main electrothermal actuator would NOT be used because throttling would be managed directly by the valves. I could/should mount a "facade" chronothermostat just to power the actuator in order to have the functionality of the system (it should be Normally Closed).

Can you confirm if this system is feasible? or do I have to provide other solutions?

4) a possible alternative could be to use the smart thermostat to control the main ON/OFF valve, but this should take charge of all the signals of the single smart thermostatic thermostats and not activate the system only on the basis of the temperature present in the room where it's the thermostat itself.

5) the last alternative would be to mount an electrothermal actuator on the delivery manifold for each radiator (or group of radiators) and control them with a smart thermostat in each room. but this scenario seems quite cumbersome to me because it would require at least 6/7 thermostats (bathroom and kitchen excluded)

I hope I have described the system correctly and I look forward to your suggestion. other layouts are also appreciated!!

Thank you

davide