Wireless receiver dropping out constantly, why?

Options
Can I please have some advice on how to resolve the issue of the wireless receiver dropping out. My internet is not dropping and power is stable yet this is happening continuously. It’s freezing cold and I have an 8 month pregnant wife and 2.5 year old baby. It’s just not good enough Tado, as it stands your product is not suitable to be trusted with my heating needs albeit for quite some expense.

Best Answer

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    All you can do is move the bridge. If that doesn’t work I would return the whole system. It’s one of Tado’s biggest flaws.

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    If you do a forum search there’s a massive thread on people trying to solve this problem.
  • Gville
    Options
    Thanks- trying being the operative word as far as I’ve seen. Hoping perhaps Tado will provide some kind of proper response else I’ve no choice but to get Honeywell evo home system!
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    I’m afraid Tado employees don’t seem to use this forum any more. I suspect the response would be “wait until we bring out our new hardware” but who knows.
  • Gville
    Options
    Thanks Johnny I don’t suppose you know best way to raise this? Literally losing the will with it. It’s just outrageous that you trust something so important as your heating system to Tado yet it’s so often just not up to the job!
  • Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Options

Vote with your feet.

• jweldon1
    Options

I have the same issue. It was working for months and then suddenly I've got to start trailing ethernet around the house to get the wireless bridge closer to the boiler. Bullshit.

The system is great when it works but the constant disconnection problem is enough to go with another system.