Wrong temperatures

Options
Our bedroom TRV is set to 16C but the app shows 20C. I have a digital thermometer in the room and it’s showing 12.5C. Please help!

Best Answer

• vmguru
    vmguru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Tado TRV temp temperature accuracy is very poor didn't work for me I ended up having a wall thermostat in each room. Its a very expensive solution but seems to work.

Answers

• wateroakley
    Options

@macrae777 you’ll need to provide more info to figure this out. To start: a screen shot of the app Home Screen with the room would help. That will show what should be happening for the room temps and if it’s calling for heat. Is the room set as independent or connected to a zone controller (that means it will call for heat). Have you tried swapping the trv for one from another room ?

• macrae777
    Options

Thank you for your reply to my question. Unfortunately I am not at the house (holiday home) at the moment and I won’t be back until towards the end of April. I have taken a screenshot of your message and I will try your suggestion to change over the TRVs as soon as possible.

I am able to tell you that the main (Nest) thermostat that controls the central heating would have been about 18C. The other TRVs were showing roughly the correct temperatures in their rooms.

• macrae777
    Options
    vmguru, That sounds a very plausible solution, if expensive. I will try one first and see how we get on. Anything must be better than suffering and complaining about feeling cold all the time despite wearing several layers.🥶