Hot water not working properly

Options

Hi,

We have installed Tado a couple of months ago and we are having sporadic problems with it, mostly the hot water. Its on a schedule but sometimes it doesnt come on, like today and yesterday.

And also we have it set that so if we put the manual control on then it heats the hot water for half an hour, but sometimes we do that and over an hr later its still on. It doesnt seem to switch itself off.

Thanks

Comments

• davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @samsuka

Can you give us a rundown of what's installed and the type of heating/HW system

For the issue with HW not always coming on, it might be worth deleting and recreating the time blocks in the schedule as there might be some corruption. If that doesn't help then you should probably contact Tado support

For the manual control problem, do you always turn it on the same way through the app? I ask because if I turn my HW on manually via the app, it will remember the previous duration used but if I turn it on using Alexa/Google Home, it will stay on until the next time block. Perhaps something similar for you?

HTH