No option to select zone controller

Options
I have three radiators all behind a single two-port valve. I have a Tado wired room thermostat controlling the two-port valve.

I want Tado to turn on the two-port valve anytime a radiator thermostat is calling for heat.

I read there should be an option to set a zone controller. It sounds like that should do what I want. But that option is not there in my app.

Yesterday my plumber installed a Tado programmer, and the zone controller option was there in the app, but we removed the programmer today because it couldn't have multiple zone controllers, it only said none or the ID of the receiver. Two days ago, it was offering any of the room stats as zone controllers, which I think is what I need here.

Thanks

https://support.tado.com/en/articles/4689126-how-does-tado-control-heating-zones-how-can-i-change-the-zone-controller-of-a-room

Comments

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you sure you’re not getting confused between setting the measuring device in a room and setting the zone controller? Set the wired thermostat as the measuring device and put it in the same room in the app as the trvs.