Thermostat

Options
Please could someone help or give advice basically I have the tado kit. The thermostat does not heat up the radiators with the smart TRV they will only heat up via the app or manually. Is this system meant to work like this? Or am I doing something wrong here. Thanks in advance

Answers

• Adz234
    Options
    And just to add the customer service are useless they don’t answer the question and go around in circles
  • wateroakley
    Options

@Adz234 It’s unclear (to me) what you are thinking. For simplicity of thought: The Tado app sets and controls your heating and HW settings; the Tado room thermostat and rad srv tell the system the room temperatures; the wireless receiver calls for heat or HW from the boiler (via the plumbing zone valve); the rad srv valves are told to open or close the rad thermostatic valves that allow hot water to heat your room(s); the internet dongle is the connectivity centre.

• Adz234
    Options
    Hi yes basically I can switch on the heating of each srv but is it possible to switch on the heating all at once from the room thermostat or is that not possible? Thanks
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    You’ll only be able to control the heating for the room the thermostat is put in in the app. If you want to turn on heating in all rooms you need to use the app.
  • Adz234
    Options
    Ah I get you now. Thank you