'Done' in app's graphs doesn't work anymore

Options
Since this week, when I check the temperature of one of my rooms in the app, when I try to go back, the 'Done' button at the right top doesn't work anymore.
Android.
Any idea if that's me or the app?

Comments

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options
    It's the App..... Mine is the same since the last App update (7.43.1)...... I ended up having to shut down the phone to get the tado App to close.
    There is often "unforseen" glitches after a tado App upgrade..... It's almost as if they don't realise how to launch an App update.
  • Nasnl
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback. Then at least I know it's not me. Now let's hope Tado updates the app with bug fixes soon.

They might also consider updating the app navigation. When you quickly want to check temperature changes in 2 rooms you have to tap:
    Room button, right top (graph), right bottom (Done), left top (X), room button, right top, right bottom, left top.
    It's all over the place and includes a button, a word and an X. Any UI expert could explain Tado some improvements...
  • GrayDav4276
    Options
    Tado will rectify their mistake.....but only when they want to. It's not guaranteed to be sorted by the next update.....but you never know.....
  • Phillip_PAL
    Options
    Noticed this last week too and you get stuck as the graph is forced full screen thus the usual three
    OS haptic buttons are hidden.

Eventually found a cleaner workaround.

Lock phone, unlock and then the buttons appear briefly, such that you can use the right most go back button, or the left tile button to allow close of tado app.
  • DaveGB
    Options
    Graph screen, not working correctly plus back buttons won't exit screen 😕
  • Nasnl
    Options

Fortunately, Android doesn't have that issue with the button (I can swipe left to go back), but it's a nuisance nevertheless.... Hope Tado will fix it soon.

• royi
    royi ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'm also experiencing the same issues, if I swipe up on my Android phone it takes me back to the main page.

• davidlyall
    davidlyall ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options
    It's fixed in today's update to 7.45.0

I am in the beta program so it might take another day or two to go on general release
  • Nasnl
    Options