Why can't I heat my water anymore

Options
I have a wireless sensor which is used to control my water temperature. Recently it has went offline a few times and required a change of batteries to get it going again. However now even changing the batteries isn't bringing it back online. My wired receiver shows both the WiFi and error lights atm, both flashing every 3 seconds or so. Heating working fine in all the rooms. When I press the button to heat the water on the receiver, it lights up and the main power light on the receiver goes solid orange then after a few minutes starts flashing before going off. Anyone able to advise what I should try to resolve this or had similar issues?

Answers

• niall1389
    Options
    I've also noticed my wireless sensor is on an earlier version than the rest of my devices but I can't get it to turn on to actually upgrade. It's 90.1 Vs 95.1 on the rest of the devives
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Don’t worry about firmware versions. Try bringing the bridge closer to the devices and re-pairing them.
  • niall1389
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I tried leaving it beside the bridge overnight but still the same issue. Don't think I can pair it without it powering up
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    To re-pair both the devices need to be put in pairing mode. Might help to have the bridge nearer as well.
  • PollyH
    Options
    My wifi sensor, after changing batteries (tried 2 sets) won't turn on. Why?x