Best setup - need advice

Options

Hi, I have a wired thermostat, placed in a hallway, and a radiator in each room: 1 x living room, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom towel dryer. My issue is that we close the doors at night, so our baby doesn't hear the TV - unfortunately, that means the hallway doesn't get heated (no radiator there), and the radiators in the baby room and the living room go on overdrive, and it gets really really hot in the baby room.

I'd love to be able to control her room independently - but I'm not sure what the best and most economic system would be? Should I just move the thermostat? Could I instal a smart valve in her bedroom only to control the temperature, or should I install a smart valve in all rooms?

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    The most economic plan would be moving in terms of initial outlay would be moving the thermostat to the baby’s room. However the temperature in there would dictate the temperature in the rest of the house.

Assuming you already have a Tado system, putting a Tado trv in each room with a radiator is the only way to get individual room control. Putting a Tado trv in the baby room would allow it to be cooler when the rest of the house was heating though.