Smart Radiator Thermostat Connector

Options

Hi, hope you can help. I got the Tado Smart Radiator Thermostat and I noticed that none of the fitting provided fit the radar. I have attached pictures, hoping that you can provide a solution as can you provide me the correct fitting ?.

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Does the radiator have a trv? It’s not very clear from the pics. A trv has a pin that is pushed down to cut the flow of hot water to the radiator. That looks to me like a standard radiator valve but I may be wrong.
  • mcevoyg
    Options

The radiator pictures that I show the type of connector. Not sure what you mean by trv ?. The picture I attached with the plastic part clips and turns On/Off the flow for the heating- adiator bit from the other pictures

• johnnyp78
    Options
    This is a trv (thermostatic radiator valve). https://www.britishgas.co.uk/home-services/boilers-and-heating/guides/what-are-thermostatic-radiator-valves.html#:~:text=Thermostatic%20radiator%20valves%20detect%20the,2%20%3D%2015°C

Does your radiator currently have a manual version installed. Tado can only be installed on a trv base.
  • mcevoyg
    Options
    Hi, was talking to support, have to replace valve thread body that matches M30 x 1.5 thermostatic valves