TRV does not react to commands

Options
Hi all, one of my TRVs fitted with an m28x1.5 adapter is calibrating correctly but will not react to commands whether manual or via the app. And that includes turning up the heat or down. The motor inside doesn't move even though i can hear it during calibration. I tried a spare TRV i have too and it wont react either.

So in essence that radiator gets bypassed and is always on when i turnsl others on

Any thoughts as to why this particular radiator is doing its own thing with 2 different TRVs tested on it?

Thanks

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Could be a signal problem. Does it work if you bring it closer to the bridge?
  • Billmagk
    Options
    But it doesn't even react manually. All the changes in the temp reflect from app to the TRV ans vice versa (trv manually to the app) so i doubt its a signal issue. Even when i move both my TRVs next to the bridge, any changes donr engage the motor. But when its placed on the valve it calibrates fine
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    It might be a faulty unit then. You should be able to see the black cog underneath move up and down when the Tado trv head is removed from the radiator and you change temp.