Connecting Tado to Salus wiring centre

Options

Hi

I am trying to connect a wired smart thermostat add on to my central heating system and need some advice.

This is my Salus wiring System which runs my underfloor heating in the new extension. It is connected to one actuator and also a motorised valve which are the two black cables. I have a Heatmiser wireless thermostat which is connected to the heatmiser receiver which in turn is connected to this Salus wiring system and this runs the underfloor heating.

My Tado wireless receiver is also connected to this Salus Wiring System. This receiver connects to the radiators in the rest of the property. I have smart TRV's on most of my radiators.

I wish to connect the new Tado wired smart thermostat add on to replace the Heatmiser wireless thermostat but not sure how I can do this.

Could I just connect the cable from the heatmiser receiver to the tado wireless receiver or do I need to do something else?

TIA

Best Answer

• Emcee
    Emcee | Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @tedster235,

Thank you for your contribution to the tado° community forum. Unfortunately, it appears your post has gone unanswered. If the issue you've described still persists or if you continue to have questions about tado° products and services, please do not hesitate to outline these in a new post.

We are making concerted efforts to revitalise the forum in order to ensure a more lively community space.

Looking forward to future discussions!