Moving from Nest Thermostat to Tado Wireless Thermostat [UK]

Options

Currently have Nest Thermostat, and installed Tado Smart TRVs late last year. I want to move my Nest thermostat to a wireless Tado Thermostat, instead of having to turn on Nest Thermostat in order to control the TRVs separately.

Before transitioning from a Nest Thermostat to a Tado Thermostat, I'd like to understand any potential drawbacks or disadvantages.

Considering Tado's compatibility with Google Home for control via Google Speakers, which seems promising, I'm aware that, like Nest, Tado's schedules rely on an internet connection for activation.

Presently, I encounter the inconvenience of adjusting the Nest thermostat temperature to activate heating and then manually checking the Tado Smart TRVs to facilitate heating activation. Additionally, Nest's scheduling limitations confine me to operating in hourly blocks, rather than more precise intervals for room heating.

With Tado, my intention is to discreetly place the thermostat in a cupboard, primarily utilising it for heating activation through schedules and manual control, given that each radiator has its own Tado Smart TRV. The anticipation is that Tado will eliminate the need for dual adjustments and provide seamless functionality, enabling scheduled heating to operate as intended.

Finally, I've read on this forum and other places about getting an EU version of the Tado receiver (which connects to the boiler), as opposed to the UK version. What features am I missing, if I get a UK version, over an EU version? Any functionalities I'd loose?